quarta-feira, 30 de março de 2011


Many years, and u're the same (L) I don't deny: u'll always be the one 4 me. I did my mistakes and honestly I'm glad u forgave me. You also commited ur mistakes... but our friendship is stronger than everything and everyone, even than bitches AHAHAH that wanted to destroy us. We're stronger than every bitches all voer the world ;).
You're the best partner I'v ever had! You turn my tears to smiles, you're my shinning star! Adn what about our stuff? AHAAHHAH, its secret, he's the only i trust and he teaches me a lot about everything.
I'm so fucking lucky because I've got u by my side <3
And what about your beauty? OMFG, you're as hot as the sun is ;$
You're so fucking gorgeous! You're beautiful anyways <3
I don't know how I can resiste, you're my perfection @
Lifelong friendship <33
love yeah :3
ALWAYS, i promise you sweetheart <3 'til I die (':

1 comentário: