I don't understand nothing... You destroyed everything. I don't cry, i don't regret 'cause it's your life, but maybe you'll. I do anything for u. I'm addicted to your smile, to your eyes and even to your smell. You were my superman, you were my everything, you were my breath! However, time doesn't low back! You chose this way... You don't know how you hurt me, and you don't imagine what I'm feeling now. But, now it's too late. Its not my fault, it's yours! And i'll respect your choice. I consider myself a good actress, but I'm not strong and I can't hide my sorrow. This time, i can't support the pain and I'm not sure about the future, it can change, but i'll not change. I have my decision and I'll not change my mind because of you. I don't know where is mt strength but I have no choice, i'll find it...


Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário