quinta-feira, 26 de maio de 2011

I know I'm not the most beautiful person all over the world, but, maytbe, I'm one of who has true feelings!
"I'm in love with the person I shouldn't have to" It's true :(
I dont understand you, i swear! I'm always trying to. Sometimes, i ask myself if you have feelings. Listen to me, if you want everything,you'll loose everything! I can't recognize you. Do you think you're cool just because you can have the girls you want to? No, that's wrong! Do you want to know the truth? You0ve already lost me and do you know why? You're always hurting me and you make me suffer everytime. You lost the person who really loves you.l Not, you're not the one just because you're hot! Honestly, before, you were the best person i've ever met. You're totally different. And every memories, every smiles ran away in vain! I will not deny, i still love you. Everything turned cold and grey! Sorry, i will not stay, I can't find the strength! You've stolen all my strength because of your indecision! My skies are grey, I can't find the end
I will let you go.
just want you back, just want your "old person" to make me happy!
I cant replace you, i've already tried,that's impossible :/
I'll leave

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário