segunda-feira, 1 de novembro de 2010

One life

Do u know ? In the last times, i’ve learnt something: Never give up by the person you love ! 4 weeks… How can I survive ? I need you. I want to forget the past. You know that I just wanted to protect you cause you were a perfect best friend. Maybe, you think I hate you… but, honestly, I still love you.  I miss you so much… This pain is incontrollable… Do u know what’s the sensation of seeing you day, breathing the same air and can’t talk with you and can’t touch yoy? I mean…At this moment, I’m living in a world with no air cause I’m without you and I’m almost dying cause the strength is washing away and the only solution to cure this pain and suffering is your friendship. I don’t feel your company, my soul is empty!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário